For Press Inquiries
For any request of interview or use of material, please read the instructions below and provide the following details via e-mail. Alternatively you can write the details on paper and send it to us by facsimile.
(1) The use of any photographs you take and images, videos and information we provide is strictly for the agreed purpose. A separate application is required for secondary use.
(2) Reproduction, renting and resale of any photographs you take and images, videos and information we provide is prohibited.
(3) Layouts or captions which damage the copyright or tarnish the reputation of the museum are prohibited.
(4) Any use of the materials should list “Kamakura Bunkakan Tsurugaoka Museum” as the source.
(5) Please donate recorded material (i.e., DVDs) if it is a TV program or a copy if it is printed matter to our museum.
・Purpose of use
・Name of the lead interviewer and number of interviewers
・Preferred date for the interview
・Date of broadcasting/publishing
・Applicant’s details (company name, director’s name, address, telephone number, facsimile number, name of the applicant and applicant’s e-mail address)
■Address for Requests